How to Install WooGeolocation on WordPress
1. Download the WooGeolocation Plugin
To get started, you need to download the WooGeolocation plugin from the Downloads area in your WooGeolocation account.
To open your Downloads area, you can either click this link or go to My Account -> Downloads on the WooGeolocation website.
Then, click the button to Download WooGeolocation:
This should start a download for a zip file.
Leave this page open because you’ll need it later on to access your license key.
2. Install and Activate WooGeolocation on WordPress
- Open your WordPress dashboard
- Go to Plugins -> Add New
- Click the Upload Plugin button
- Use the Choose File button to select the WooGeolocation zip file that you downloaded in the previous step
- Click the Install Now button
After a short wait while WordPress installs the plugin, click the Activate Plugin button to make WooGeolocation active on your site:
3. Add License Key to Enable Updates
To enable updates and ensure that you always have the latest version of WooGeolocation installed on your site, you need to activate the plugin with your WooGeolocation license key.
To do this…
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> WooGeolocation
- Enter your license key in the License Key box (you can find your license key on the Downloads page in your WooGeolocation account)
- Click Verify Key
Your license key is listed on the Downloads page in your WooGeolocation account:
Geolocate Your First Product
Once you install and activate WooGeolocation, you can follow this guide to configure geolocation in WooCommerce products.